Thread: FWF Kit Crate Size

Premium Member (Donated)

Default FWF Kit Crate Size

Has anyone ordered the FWF kit separately? If so, do you have dimensions/weight of the crate and what the freight cost was if you had it shipped?
    Ryan
    S-20 (Painting)
    Build Site

Premium Member (Donated) s19flyer's Avatar

It's been 8 years or so since I got my FWF kit for my S-19. It's the same as the S-20 now so.....

I seem to recall that the box was about 4'Wx6'Lx4'H But my canopy was in the box too (I think) Shipping costs are different now so....

It would be easier to just call Rans and see. For this you wouldn't have to wait for the 2-4pm window.
    Glenn
    Avid Flyer, S6ES, S19, S20
    Remember, I am not immune to mistakes!
    What works for me may not work for you.

Premium Member (Donated)

Quote Originally Posted by s19flyer View Post
    It's been 8 years or so since I got my FWF kit for my S-19. It's the same as the S-20 now so.....

I seem to recall that the box was about 4'Wx6'Lx4'H But my canopy was in the box too (I think) Shipping costs are different now so....

It would be easier to just call Rans and see. For this you wouldn't have to wait for the 2-4pm window.
    I was getting impatient, so I figured I would toss it out and see what happened.

I did hear back and just for posterity, here are the dimensions. Of course things could change next week, but for today:
    49 in x 46 in x 30 in - 250 lbs
    Ryan
    S-20 (Painting)
    Build Site