Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: November is Donation Month!

Premium Member (Donated)

Done,Thanks Mark

Tony

Administrator Site Admin RANSCLAN.com's Avatar

Half way through Donation Month I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have made your yearly donation to support this website. Your donations are very much appreciated especially since most of the equipment I use to build and maintain this site are on their last leg! Computer equipment will be getting replaced soon.

As as always my promise is to not ask for donations at all through out the year except in November so this is my only drive once per year.

If if you have been a regular visitor to this website during the last year, please consider supporting it with your yearly donation.

Thank you again everyone-I'm looking forward to starting our 11th year!
    Mark Pensenstadler
    Site Admin
    S-10 | S-6S | RV-7 | Cherokee 160 | Zenith Cruzer

Premium Member (Donated) pouellette's Avatar

Tried to donate, kept getting error message and got kicked back

Premium Member (Donated) pouellette's Avatar

NM Got it to go thru

Premium Member (Donated)

Done"...........

Premium Member (Donated) Ggoodenow's Avatar

Hi Mark,
    When you get a moment could you update my status from basic member? Hopefullt you received the donation below through Paypal.
    Gary & Chris Goodenow
    S-19 051200108
    Empennage completed
    Tailcone, center section underway
    N15KR reserved

Gary-Sorry about that - I had you updated on the Donations page and it looks like when I updated your account on the forums I basically hit the wrong button in the Admin control panel. You're all set now-and thank you for the support!
    Mark Pensenstadler
    Site Admin

RANS CLAN Friends,

With the official donation month over, I want to thank each and every one of you who donated. Your donations and support are very much appreciated. I know a lot of you donate in other months, and I thank you all too!

Three things I'd like to end Donation Month with (beside my heartfelt 'thank you')

1. Even though I only mention donations in November, you may donate at any time through out the year.

2. Please remember how important our advertisers are to this website. When you order products from them, mention that you saw their ad on the RANS CLAN, or simply just tell them thank you for advertising with us. Letting them know that their advertising dollars are well spent is important.

3. In case you think I'm spending my donation money on sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll (LOL) I will tell you that I spent every penny this year (plus more $) on equipment that I think is going to add a lot of entertainment and value for you-the users of this website. I don't want to tell you what it is yet, and there's going to be a steep learning curve for me with the new 'stuff', but let's just say that I'll be bringing you some entertaining and hopefully valuable content this year!

Thanks again everyone!!

Donations Page
    Mark Pensenstadler
    Site Admin