Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November is Donation Month!

Hybrid View

Administrator Site Admin RANSCLAN.com's Avatar

Default November is Donation Month!

Can you believe it's been another year already? Not only that, but we've just finished out 10th year here on the CLAN! November 2017 starts the 11th year of our community.

As many of you know, this website is published and maintained by myself as a home based business that let's me earn a few dollars for airplane gas. The RANS CLAN website and forums require a considerable amount of time to maintain and are free for everyone to use, but they are supported by our advertisers and your donations. Both are very much appreciated.

No one likes to log on to the website and be bombarded by me asking for your yearly donation, so I only ask once a year on the anniversary of the website, which is November.

If you have gained useful information from the RANS CLAN in the last year, or find it entertaining and motivating, then I have done my job. Please consider making a donation to support the website and keep it published on the net. Those who donated are listed as Premium Members.

To donate, simple go to the Donations page on the main website. You can click the button on that page to donate via PayPal, or you may mail a check to the address listed.

Also on the Donations page, you will find a list of everyone who donated and the month I received the donation. If you're not sure when you last donated, simply find your name on the list.

To all of you who choose to donate, I thank you very much! It means a lot to me and your donation is appreciated. I'm excited to bring you an even better website with more updates in 2018.

Thank you,

Mark Pensenstadler
    Mark Pensenstadler
    Site Admin
    S-10 | S-6S | RV-7 | Cherokee 160 | Zenith Cruzer

Premium Member (Donated) scsirob's Avatar

Done. Thanks for keeping this valuable resource going, Mark!

Thanks Mark!
    S-20 Build Currently In Progress! Check it out at http://www.mykitlog.com/sshae. - Still enjoying my Quicksilver Sport II in the meantime!
    Disclaimer - I like to help when I can, but I am still learning. I cannot accept liability due to any advice, information, or experience I share.
    - Steve

Premium Member (Donated)

Done. Thank you for your efforts Mark.

Premium Member (Donated)

Same here!!!
    Phil Risley
    A&P I/A
    www.mykitlog.com/philrisl/

Premium Member (Donated)

Same here.......

Premium Member (Donated)

Thanks for keeping this going. It is a great resource.

Premium Member (Donated)

Done,Thanks Mark

Tony

Administrator Site Admin RANSCLAN.com's Avatar

Half way through Donation Month I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have made your yearly donation to support this website. Your donations are very much appreciated especially since most of the equipment I use to build and maintain this site are on their last leg! Computer equipment will be getting replaced soon.

As as always my promise is to not ask for donations at all through out the year except in November so this is my only drive once per year.

If if you have been a regular visitor to this website during the last year, please consider supporting it with your yearly donation.

Thank you again everyone-I'm looking forward to starting our 11th year!
    Mark Pensenstadler
    Site Admin
    S-10 | S-6S | RV-7 | Cherokee 160 | Zenith Cruzer

Premium Member (Donated) pouellette's Avatar

Tried to donate, kept getting error message and got kicked back