Thread: S4 flying well in NC.

Default S4 flying well in NC.

Having a great time flying my S4. Just installed a new ish 503 with gear drive and between the old points motor/belt drive and the new one, I have around 8.5 hours on her. Loving it. I have plenty of you tube video and I'll see about a link. There's another local S4 being fixed up and also made a friend in the UK who recently got one. Teddy

Last edited by Teddy; 09-23-2016 at 08:24 PM.

Basic Member

Default rans s4 in charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Having a great time flying my S4. Just installed a new ish 503 with gear drive and between the old points motor/belt drive and the new one, I have around 8.5 hours on her. Loving it. I have plenty of you tube video and I'll see about a link. There's another local S4 being fixed up and also made a friend in the UK who recently got one. Teddy

Hi Teddy I'm down in Mint Hill just out side of Charlotte and I just started rebuilding a s4. I might have a few questions for you if you dont mind.
    my name is Tom

Quote Originally Posted by tbramich View Post
    Hi Teddy I'm down in Mint Hill just out side of Charlotte and I just started rebuilding a s4. I might have a few questions for you if you dont mind.
    my name is Tom
    Hello, sorry I just now saw your post. Be glad to help in any way I can. Have learned this plane inside out. Got around 40hrs in it now. 704-732-0820 Teddy Houser

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Hello, sorry I just now saw your post. Be glad to help in any way I can. Have learned this plane inside out. Got around 40hrs in it now.
    Teddy,

We drive through Lincolnton at least once a week. Believe I saw your S-4 while visiting with Charlie last week. Look forward to meeting you one day.
    Bill